Terms of service agreement
Last revision: [23th dec 2022]
Please read these terms of service agreement carefully.
By using the website or ordering courses, newsletter or service from this website you agree to bound by all of the terms and conditions of this agreement. The platform is Fintaxpro Advisory LLP, having LLPIN AAU-2599, a limited liability partnership incorporated under Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008, having its registered office PLOT No 92A, KH NO 417 1st Floor Kirari Suleman Nagar, Street No 2, North West Delhi 110086 and corporate office at 2nd Floor, Pocket 8, Sector 21, Rohini Delhi 110086
These Terms are an electronic record in terms of the (Indian) Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and as amended from time to time (“IT Act”). This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures. These Terms are published in accordance with the provisions of Rule 3(1)(a) of the Information Technology (Intermediary Guidelines and Digital Media Ethics Code) Rules, 2021 framed under the IT Act (as amended from time to time), that require publishing the terms of services and practices for access or usage of Platform and Services. These Terms constitute a binding and legally enforceable contract between the Company and User (as defined below). By registering on or using the Platform or availing the Services, you agree to be bound by the Terms. If you are using the Platform on behalf of an organization, you are agreeing to the Terms on behalf of that organization (in which event, “you”, “your” or “User” will refer to that organization). You represent that you are at least 18 (eighteen) years of age and have not been previously suspended or removed by the Company, or disqualified for any other reason, from availing the Services or using the Platform. In addition, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority and capacity to agree to the Terms and to abide by them. You shall not impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your identity, age or affiliation with any person or entity. In the event of any violation of the Terms, the Company reserves the right to suspend or permanently prevent you from availing the Services or using the Platform. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms, you must not use the Platform. By continuing to use the Platform or the Services you expressly agree and undertake to be bound by these terms. Subject to applicable laws, these Terms (and any changes thereto) will become applicable to you retrospectively on and from the date of your first use of the Platform.
I.ABOUT THE PLATORM AND THE SERVICES
This platform offers online educational courses, services, consultancy & newsletter related to taxation. By placing an order for courses, service, newsletter through this Website, you agree to the terms set forth in this Agreement.
1. Customer Solicitation: Unless you notify our third-party call centre reps or direct Fintaxpro Advisory LLP sales reps, while they are calling you, of your desire to opt out from further direct company communications and solicitations, you are agreeing to continue to receive further emails and call solicitations Fintaxpro Advisory LLP and its designated in house or third party call team(s).
2. Opt Out Procedure: We provide easy ways to opt out of from future solicitations. You may write us mail @ firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Proprietary Rights: Fintaxpro Advisory LLP has proprietary rights and trade secrets in the Courses, Newsletters. You may not copy, reproduce, resell or redistribute any Courses, Newsletter by Fintaxpro Advisory LLP. Fintaxpro Advisory LLP also has rights to all trademarks and trade dress and specific layouts of this webpage, including calls to action, text placement, images and other information.
4. Sales Tax & GST: All the sale generated through website is subject to GST as per CGST Act,2017 and DGST Act,2017. All supplies made through website shall be treated as business to customer (B2C) supply and all prices shown on website are inclusive of GST. Any business buying our course need to provide GST details on our official mail email@example.com otherwise the sale shall be treated as B2C supply only.
5. Billing & Invoice: KITC- Krishna Investment & Tax Consultants is authorized partner of FinTaxPro to sell courses and duly authorized to collect payment and issue invoice.
1. Content; Intellectual Property; Third Party Links. In addition to making Courses, Newsletters available, this Website also offers information and marketing materials. Fintaxpro Advisory LLP does not always create the information offered on this Website; instead, the information is often gathered from other sources. To the extent that Fintaxpro Advisory LLP does create the content on this Website, such content is protected by intellectual property laws of the India, foreign nations, and international bodies. Unauthorized use of the material may violate copyright, trademark, and/or other laws. You acknowledge that your use of the content on this Website is for personal, non-commercial use. Any links to third-party websites are provided solely as a convenience to you. Fintaxpro Advisory LLP does not endorse the contents on any such third-party websites. Fintaxpro Advisory LLP is not responsible for the content of or any damage that may result from your access to or reliance on these third-party websites. If you link to third-party websites, you do so at your own risk.
of Website; Fintaxpro Advisory LLP is not responsible for any
damages resulting from use of this website by anyone. You will not use the
Website for illegal purposes. You will (1) abide by all applicable local,
state, national, and international laws
and regulations in your use of the Website (including laws regarding intellectual property), (2) not interfere with or disrupt the use and enjoyment of the Website by other users, (3) not resell material on the Website, (4) not engage, directly or indirectly, in transmission of “spam”, chain letters, junk mail or any other type of unsolicited communication, and (5) not defame, harass, abuse, or disrupt other users of the Website
3. License. By using this Website, you are granted a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use the content and materials on the Website in connection with your normal, non-commercial, use of the Website. You may not copy, reproduce, transmit, distribute, or create derivative works of such content or information without express written authorization from Fintaxpro Advisory LLP or the applicable third party (if third party content is at issue).
4. Posting. By posting, storing, or transmitting any content on the Website, you hereby grant Fintaxpro Advisory LLP a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, assignable, right and license to use, copy, display, perform, create derivative works from, distribute, have distributed, transmit and assign such content in any form, in all media now known or hereinafter created, anywhere in the world. Fintaxpro Advisory LLP does not have the ability to control the nature of the user-generated content offered through the Website. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of the Website and any content you post. Fintaxpro Advisory LLP is not liable for any damage or harm resulting from any posts by or interactions between users. Fintaxpro Advisory LLP reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor interactions between and among users of the Website and to remove any content Fintaxpro Advisory LLP deems objectionable, in Fintaxpro Advisory LLP ‘s sole discretion.\
III. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
use of this website and/or courses, newsletters are at your sole risk. the
website and courses, newsletters are offered on an “as is” and
“as available” basis. fintaxpro advisory llp expressly disclaims all
warranties of any kind,
whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement with respect to the courses, newsletters or website content, or any reliance upon or use of the website content or courses, newsletters. (“courses, newsletters” include trial courses, newsletters.)
2. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, FinTaxPro advisory LLP makes no warranty:
3. That the information provided on this website is accurate, reliable, complete, or timely.
4. That the links to third-party websites are to information that is accurate, reliable, complete, or timely.
5. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from this website will create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
6. As to the results that may be obtained from the use of the courses, newsletters or that defects in courses, newsletters will be corrected.
7. Regarding any courses, newsletters purchased or obtained through the website.
8. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
IV. Limitation of liability
1. Fintaxpro Advisory LLP entire liability, and your exclusive remedy, in law, in equity, or otherwise, with respect to the website content and courses, newsletters and/or for any breach of this agreement is solely limited to the amount you paid, less shipping, payment gateway and handling, for courses, newsletters purchased via the website.
2. Fintaxpro Advisory LLP will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages in connection with this agreement or the courses, newsletters in any manner, including liabilities resulting from (1) the use or the inability to use the website content or courses, newsletters; (2) the cost of procuring substitute courses, newsletters or content; (3) any courses, newsletters purchased or obtained or transactions entered into through the website; or (4) any lost profits you allege.
3. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages so some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
You will release, indemnify, defend and hold harmless Fintaxpro Advisory LLP, and any of its contractors, agents, employees, officers, directors, shareholders, affiliates and assigns from all liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses, of third parties relating to or arising out of (1) this Agreement or the breach of your warranties, representations and obligations under this Agreement; (2) the Website content or your use of the Website content; (3) the Courses, Newsletters or your use of the Courses, Newsletters (including Trial Courses, Newsletters); (4) any intellectual property or other proprietary right of any person or entity; (5) your violation of any provision of this Agreement; or (6) any information or data you supplied to Fintaxpro Advisory LLP. When Fintaxpro Advisory LLP is threatened with suit or sued by a third party, Fintaxpro Advisory LLP may seek written assurances from you concerning your promise to indemnify Fintaxpro Advisory LLP; your failure to provide such assurances may be considered by Fintaxpro Advisory LLP to be a material breach of this Agreement. Fintaxpro Advisory LLP will have the right to participate in any defence by you of a third-party claim related to your use of any of the Website content or Courses, Newsletters, with counsel of Fintaxpro Advisory LLP choice at its expense. Fintaxpro Advisory LLP will reasonably cooperate in any defence by you of a third-party claim at your request and expense. You will have sole responsibility to defend Fintaxpro Advisory LLP against any claim, but you must receive Fintaxpro Advisory LLP prior written consent regarding any related settlement. The terms of this provision will survive any termination or cancellation of this Agreement or your use of the Website or Courses, Newsletters.
VII.AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND
By using this Website or ordering Courses, Newsletters, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by this Agreement and all terms and conditions on this Website.
Course prices are always subject to change. In case
of price reduction existing student cannot ask for refund of the difference
amount. In case of price increase of a specific course FinTaxPro shall not ask
for extra difference from students. Also, any promotional
offer/discount is subject to the condition and eligibility of offer and existing student, if not eligible, cannot ask for discount/refund/offer.
IX. Changes to these Terms
1. Force Majeure. Fintaxpro Advisory LLP will not be deemed in default hereunder or held responsible for any cessation, interruption or delay in the performance of its obligations hereunder due to earthquake, flood, fire, storm, natural disaster, act of God, war, terrorism, armed conflict, labour strike, lockout, or boycott.
2. Cessation of Operation. Fintaxpro Advisory LLP may at any time, in its sole discretion and without advance notice to you, cease operation of the Website and distribution of the Courses, Newsletters.
3. Entire Agreement. This Agreement comprises the entire agreement between you and Fintaxpro Advisory LLP and supersedes any prior agreements pertaining to the subject matter contained herein.
4. Effect of Waiver. The failure of Fintaxpro Advisory LLP to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of this Agreement remain in full force and effect.
5. Governing Law; India. This Website originates from the PLOT No 92A, KH NO 417 1st Floor Kirari Suleman Nagar, Street No 2, North West Delhi 110086 and corporate office at 2nd Floor, Pocket 8, Sector 21, Rohini Delhi 110086. This Agreement will be governed by the Information Technology Act,2000 and rules made thereunder, Indian Contract Act,1872, Copyright Act 1957 and laws of the State of Law without regard to its conflict of law principles to the contrary. Neither you nor Fintaxpro Advisory LLP will commence or prosecute any suit, proceeding or claim to enforce the provisions of this Agreement, to recover damages for breach of or default of this Agreement, or otherwise arising under or by reason of this Agreement, other than in courts located in State of Delhi By using this Website or ordering Courses, Newsletters, you consent to the jurisdiction and venue of such courts in connection with any action, suit, proceeding or claim arising under or by reason of this Agreement. You hereby waive any right to trial by jury arising out of this Agreement and any related documents.
6. Statute of Limitation. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Website or Courses, Newsletters or this Agreement must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
7. Waiver of Class Action Rights. By entering into this agreement, you hereby irrevocably waive any right you may have to join claims with those of other in the form of a class action or similar procedural device. any claims arising out of, relating to, or connection with this agreement must be asserted individually.
8. Fintaxpro Advisory LLP reserves the right to terminate your access to the Website if it reasonably believes, in its sole discretion, that you have breached any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Following termination, you will not be permitted to use the Website and Fintaxpro Advisory LLP may, in its sole discretion and without advance notice to you, cancel any outstanding orders for Courses, Newsletters. If your access to the Website is terminated, Fintaxpro Advisory LLP reserves the right to exercise whatever means it deems necessary to prevent unauthorized access of the Website. This Agreement will survive indefinitely unless and until Fintaxpro Advisory LLP chooses, in its sole discretion and without advance to you, to terminate it.
9. Domestic Use. Fintaxpro Advisory LLP makes no representation that the Website or Courses, Newsletters are appropriate or available for use in locations outside India. Users who access the Website from outside India do so at their own risk and initiative and must bear all responsibility for compliance with any applicable local laws. assignment. you may not assign your rights and obligations under this agreement to anyone. Fintaxpro Advisory LLP may assign its rights and obligations under this agreement in its sole discretion and without advance notice to you.by using this website or ordering courses, newsletters from this website you agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions of this agreement.
XI. Grievance Officer
As per IT Act 2000 and rules made thereunder grievance officer details are as follows-
2nd Floor, 11, Pocket 8, Sec 21, Rohini Delhi 110086