Recently in June 2022 Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) issue technical guide on financial statements of Non Corporate Entity with the aim that this Technical Guide would bring consistency and comparability in the presentation and disclosure of financial information reported by the noncorporate entities and would be of immense use to professionals and other stakeholders.
This course will help to prepare the financial statements of Non Corporate Entities like Sole Proprietor, Partnership Firm, AOP, BOI & Trust. ICAI encourage Chartered Accountants and professionals to prepare financial statement as per this technical guidance to ensure the consistency and comparability.
– Financial Statements
– Balance Sheet as per New Format
– PnL as per New Format
– Cash Flow Statements
– Formats of Financial Statements for Non-corporate Entities
– Notes to Account for Non Corporate Entities
– Practical Case Studies
– Deferred Tax Calculation
– Provision for Income Tax Calculation
– Depreciation Schedule & Calculation
– Automated Excel Format
What Will You Learn?
- New Format B Sheet & PnL
- B Sheet of Non Corporate Entity
- PnL of Non Corporate Entity
- Notes to Account (New Format)
- Deferred Tax Calculation
- Calculation of Provisions of Tax
- Depreciation Calculation
Financial Statement or Non Corporate Entity
Financial Statement for Non Corporate Entities48:06
Deferred Tax Part 101:10:10
Deferred Tax Part 242:35
Income Tax Adjustment
Provision for Income Tax27:07
Trial to Financial Statements
Trial to Financial Statements01:02:07
Student Ratings & Reviews
Depreciation Schedule & Calculation and Cash Flow Statements not available.